Application [Knightzipp]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Application [Knightzipp]

Post by (GA)Knight on 2014-01-24, 20:41

Character Name: Knightzipp
Your old nicks,other chars that you play/have played: 19DuX91 ( nickname duxie, my friends call me dux )
RL name: Dušan
Character Level: 180
Character Class: Force blader
Character nation: Procyon
Character Creation date: 12.10.2008.
Achievement score: 1402
Honor (lv/%):Class 12 (34.30%)

Empyrean is a Procyon guild (If you're currently Capella will you change ?)

What was your old guild and why did you leave it?
My old guild was ToGeTherAsOne, and I had to leave it,in order to make big step and test myself on bigger level ( dungeons like MO weren't routine there,and I think I can do them here a lot more). Also, I look forward to new challenge and to expand friendships Wink

Why do you want to join Empyrean?

Like I stated in post above, I wanted a new challenge, and to do more Maquinas outpost and ft2 on regular basis. Also, I look forward to pass my rich gaming experience and knowledge with my new guildmates Smile

Your Cabal Story:
Well , it goes like this: after my brother came back from Sweden, he told me about Cabal,he showed me game,and from the moment I saw it I knew this is the game worth of playing. It started for fun,but , as years passed, more and more I fall in love with it. Now it's almost 6th year,and I think I play Cabal with same passion as I did when I 1st saw it.
I was in my friend guild,my brother introduce me to him,and I stayed on that guild (BloodAngels) for a long time. There I developed myself as a player. I left it because I was seeking for a new challenge. Than I joined to SF (SerbianForces). I was happy to be part of that guild,maybe the oldest guild on Mars server and I had a lot of friends from my country there. I left because lack of activity ( I was there for a year or maybe more). I joined to ToGeTherAsOne after SF, I came when the guild was made , back in the 2010 and I am still part of it. Really loved guild and atmosphere,but lately I hadn't really buddies for dungeons (MO and ft2) and I left it. And I decided to apply for Empyrean Smile This is pretty much all Smile

Set.
Weapon(s): Craftsman's SiGMetal Blade +10 40cdi & SiGMetal Crystal 40cdi +10
Gloves: Craftsman's Mithril Gloves [FB] +9 8%amp 3%resist 2%HPsteal
Suit: Craftsman's Mithril Coat [FB] +9 8%amp 150HP
Boots: Craftsman's Mithril Boots [FB] +10 8%amp +25defense Max HP steal per hit +10
Helm: Shadowtitanium Battlehelm +9 40cdi

Accessories.
Epaulet: Epaulet of Fighter +8
Ring1: Critical ring +2
Ring2: Critical ring +2
Ring3: Killian's ring
Ring4: Leth Tyrant's ring
Amulet: Amulet of Pain +6
Earings: Vampiric Earring +7 & Drosnin Earring Defense +10/+30 Max Hp steal per hit +15
Bracelets: Prideus bracelet 2/7/5 (14cdi) & Prideus 7/2/3 (7cdi 5%amp)
Charm: Amber's Charm +5
Board/bike: K-Red

Pet(lvl/slots): in use : lvl 9 (defense +6 ,Critical Rate +1% , Min damage +1%, Max HP steal per hit +5, Max MP steal per hit +5, Max Critical Rate +1%, Sword skill amp +1%, Magic skill amp +1%, Resist Knock Back +1%).

Runes.(lvls)
Critical Damage: 3 (3%)
Amp: don't have it atm
(Magic)Attack: don't have it atm
HP Absorb UP: don't have it atm
HP Absorb Limit UP: don't have it atm
HP: 10
Deffense: 6
Max Critical Rate: 3
INT: don't have it atm
DEX: 2
STR: 2
Damage Reduce: don't have it atm
Accuracy: don't have it atm

Note: didn't had much time to work on runes, but I am planning to Smile

Blended runes:
Cure lvl III (+300HP)

Dungeons (number of cleared dungeons).
FI: 15
AOS2: 19
IC2: 16
FT2: 23
MO: 8
AFT2: 0
EOD3: 0

Note: I started to play this force blader 5 mont's ago, that explains this number of dungeons on him. I played for more than 5 years on my wizard , lvl 176 , 19DuX91 , I have more achievement and number of cleared dungeons ( 100+ ea min). Quited Wi when ep9 came for obvious reasons , EST nefred it totally...

Guild rules acceptance: I have read and accept the rules of Empyrean!
(GA)Knight

Брой мнения : 25
Местожителство : Niš , Serbia

Back to top Go down

Re: Application [Knightzipp]

Post by Destiny89 on 2014-01-24, 20:44

Thank you for your application ,your application is accepted!

Admin

Брой мнения : 345
Местожителство : Bulgaria

http://empyrean.mygoo.org

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top